Our Tactical Patrol CQB course trains the front-line patrol Officer how to search small to midsize interior structures utilizing two and three Officer team tactics. Patrol Officers commonly find themselves in situations where they cannot standby for the arrival of a Tactical Team, and they must conduct room clearing with limited assets. Learn how to utilize close quarters weapon handling skills combined with deliberate movement techniques to systematically clear interior spaces.
- Deliberate room entry and clearing
- CQB Fundamentals: Rooms, Doors, Hallways
- Suspect search, active shooter, and emergency rescue
- Solo and Team (2 and 3) Officer Tactics
- Suspect Apprehension in Structures
- Low Light CQB Fundamentals
Payable by credit card, check, or money order on the day of the course, or by department PO. If an invoice and/or W-9 are needed, please feel free to ask.
Certified or Sworn LEO
- Simunition training weapon and 60 rounds of marking ammunition - Simunition, UTM, Force on Force are all acceptable brands - May utilize handgun, rifle, or both.
- Weapon mounted or handheld light
- Eye protection
- Applicable Duty Equipment
December 12th and 13th, 2022
- Newton, MA
TO REGISTER, EMAIL: JTURNER@BLUETIERTACTICAL.COM