CONCEALED CARRY ACTIVE SHOOTER RESPONSE
Learn how to respond as a Concealed Carrier when caught in an active shooter event. This course teaches realistic response options when you have no choice but to defend yourself.
- Active Shooter facts
- Armed Civilian use of force and legal concerns
- Tactical Casualty Care
- Family protection and preparedness
- Concealed Carry and shooting fundamentals
- Barricade shooting
- Moving and shooting
- Shooting in close quarters and at distance
$250 - Due at start of course - no deposit required
- Government ID or LTC (if Mass Resident)
- Students must be proficient with the fundamentals of handling firearms. This class is not about building comfort with handling a firearm but how to transition basic firearm handling skills into defensive skills. Students must be proficient in firearms safety and understand the fundamentals of operating their specific firearm.
- Pistol with at least 2 magazines
- 500 rounds of ammunition for your given firearm
- Holster with magazine pouch for additional magazine (must be specifically designed for your firearm)
- Eye and ear protection
- Appropriate range attire
NOTE: Blackhawk Serpa retention holsters are not allowed in Blue Tier open courses. This is due to safety issues with its design. If you need recommendations on affordable holsters before attending class, please feel free to message us.
October 10th and 11th, 2019 - 8am to 5pm - Mansfield, MA