TACTICAL PATROL OFFICER
Todays patrol Officers are required to be tactically proficient and are being asked to handle high risk incidents which do not rise to the level of a tactical team response. This course trains Officers in advanced skillsets and realistic tactics which allow them to address high risk patrol incidents and resolve them or stabilize them pending the response of higher tiered assets.
- High risk incident command and control
- Advanced rifle and handgun tactics
- Close quarters battle and room clearing techniques
- Ballistic shield deployment
- Deploying from and shooting around vehicles
- Low and No light tactics
- Tactical casualty care
Payable by credit card, check, or money order on the day of the course, or by department PO. If an invoice and/or W-9 are needed, please feel free to ask.
Please email Jturner@bluetiertactical.com for payment processing.
Basic level of experience operating the AR/Patrol rifle platform. Officers should be capable of loading, unloading, clearing basic malfunctions and shooting their given platform out to 50 yards.
- AR-15/M4 Patrol Rifle based system - NOTE: Weapon should be zeroed before start of class
- 3 magazines minimum
- Handgun - preferably duty sidearm
- 2 magazines minimum
- Eye and ear protection
- Appropriate support gear for all systems:
- Holster for handgun
- Magazine pouches for both pistol magazines and rifle magazines
- Plate carriers, helmets, and web gear are optional
- While Tactical Casualty Care equipment will be onsite during all training, Officers are strongly encouraged to bring a med kit/IFAK with a tourniquet.
- 500 rounds of rifle ammo
- 300 rounds of pistol ammo
- 100 Rounds of marking cartridges with appropriate rifle conversion bolt or AR Simunition upper receiver conversion
SIMUNITIONS NOTE: This course utilizes marking cartridges against stationary (non role player) targets during certain evolutions in the course. For this component, students may utilize either a Simunition/UTM bolt conversion or they may utilize just a Simunition/UTM handgun with the appropriate marking ammunition. If a student or agency is unable to procure either of the above, both a bolt conversion and the needed ammo can be rented for an additional $50. This is payable either at the start of the course or through department/agency purchase order.
2023 Date - TBD