Time & Location
Mar 21, 2019, 8:00 AM – Mar 22, 2019, 5:00 PM
Mansfield, Mansfield, MA, USA
About the event
Our Urban Patrol Rifle course trains the Officer how to deploy the patrol rifle in the context of urban terrain and distances. This course will develop a basic level of knowledge of the patrol rifle into an advanced response capability. Students will learn to deploy tactics and techniques that are relevant to the threats facing today’s Patrol Rifle Officer.
- Patrol Rifle Shooting Fundamentals
- Urban Marksmanship
- Patrol Rifle and Duty Handgun integration
- Barricade shooting
- Shooting and movement
- Close quarters combat/room clearing basics
- Single Officer response and dual Officer team tactics
- Counter ambush tactics
Payable by credit card on the day of the course, check or money order mailed prior to the course or by department PO. If an invoice and/or W-9 are needed, please feel free to ask.
Basic level of experience operating the AR/Patrol rifle platform. Officers should be capable of loading, unloading, clearing basic malfunctions and shooting their given platform out to 50 yards.
- AR-15/M4 Patrol Rifle based system - NOTE: Weapon should be zeroed before start of class
- 3 Magazines for the Patrol Rifle
- Handgun - preferably duty sidearm
- 3 Magazines for the handgun
- Eye and ear protection
- Appropriate support gear for all systems:
- Sling for rifle
- Holster for handgun
- Magazine pouches for both systems, ect.
- Plate carriers, helmets, and web gear are optional
- While Tactical Casualty Care equipment will be onsite during all training, Officers are strongly encouraged to bring a med kit/IFAK with a tourniquet.